Top 5 Best Features of the 2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV
Electric cars are a multifaceted solution to a number of rising concerns that include increasing levels of pollution and escalating fuel prices. To cater to this need, a number of reputed car manufacturing companies have rolled out their stylish and efficient EVs in the market. One of the most promising models among them is the Bolt EV from Chevrolet. This Chevy electric car was launched in 2017 (model year) and since then has been upgraded for the first time in 2020. Here is a list of its features that makes this car a promising name in the automobile market.
- Smooth and Safe Ride - This car has amazing acceleration and low-end torque giving it a great pick up. It runs on a permanent-magnet synchronous AC motor. The braking system in the car is extremely powerful with an additional paddle that allows regenerative braking, which stops the car completely.
- Game for long drives - This car takes about 9 hours to charge its 66kWh liquid-cooled Lithium-ion battery fully while using a 240volt outlet. While fully charged, it can cover an impressive range of 259 miles (it can travel from Florence, SC to Conway SC (53.5 mi) and back two times with a considerable amount of charge remaining in the battery).
- Fuel Economy - The 2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV impresses the riders with a combined mileage of 118MPGe. It makes for a comfortable and economical ride that goes easy on the pocket.
- Interior - The interior of the car has been designed keeping in mind the requirement for space. The car can accommodate 5 people comfortably and has a generous boot space behind the rear seats. It also sports a neat and crisp looking central display and a digital touch screen in the front.
- Warranty - The Chevrolet Bolt EV has an attractive warranty and maintenance policy. The first maintenance visit is free. The warranty covers the first 3 years or 36,000 miles. It has a powertrain warranty of 5 years or 60,000 miles and one for the hybrid components, which covers 8 years or 100,000 miles.
Most South Carolina Chevy dealers have this beautiful and environment-friendly car on sale. So, if you are out and about in Conway, Georgetown, or Myrtle Beach car hunting, then you can consider the 2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV as a suitable ride for you and your family. Visit the Myrtle Beach Chevy dealership in Myrtle Beach, SC, for the best offers.